The Typical Attorney Experience
Chances are you’ve engaged the services of an attorney at some point for your business. Admittedly, attorneys have to get a lot of education and pass a very difficult and strenuous test to become accredited. And for some, this is a license to practice law…. for others, it’s a license to take what seems to be a simple process and make it complicated in order to justify their fees.
Your experience with lawyers may sound something like this:
- “They charge me for every second of their time, while trying to impress me with fancy stories to boost their ego.”
- “They over promise and then under deliver. They don’t really specialize in the field I asked about, but they don’t want to admit they can’t handle it!”
- “They wait to file my paperwork or necessary responses based on their schedule instead of mine.”
- “I’ve left messages and no one returns my calls! They have so many clients that there’s no time for me!”
- “I keep getting letters with an invoice rather than a phone call, updating me on progress.”
…and the list goes on.
But You Need Attorneys!
The process to franchise your business ABSOLUTELY needs the services of attorneys. So your challenge is to find someone who can speak the language, manage the process, costs, and navigate through all the confusion.
When you work with a franchise development company like The Franchise Maker, no need to worry! We have it covered. You don’t have to deal with attorneys with attitudes, law offices with computer problems, lawyers with heavy client loads, or anything that would prevent them from delivering efficient services.
We take care of your entire franchise development process, keeping everyone (including the attorneys) on time and on budget. In addition, ALL of our attorneys charge a FLAT rate, so you are never left guessing how much you are spending.
Don’t let the fear of attorneys prevent you from franchising! We take away ALL the headaches and make franchising EASY & AFFORDABLE!